Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kisah cinta dan kecurangan :)... and I think it is.

Salam,

Jom layan lagu siam :) tak paham buat-buat paham kalau tengok MV dia boleh paham kot masksud lagu ni :)

สิ่งมีชีวิตที่คิดได้และเจ็บเป็น
(Beings, and I think it is)
So Cool




I do not think I'm blind.
 I do not see her with anyone.
 I do not think she's dumb.
 I did not say anything at all.

 If you can not think of anything that I'm stupid.
 I would say a word to her. She may have forgotten.
 I had a life. I think it is .. and I like her. She may have forgotten.
I also have a brain and a heart.
 As she was already dead. If you still care.
 I would like to revisit. I would have been like.

 Do not think I did not hear her.
 The words she spoke to me. I do not think I do not understand.
 I do not use the same language as you.
 If you can not think of anything that I'm stupid.
 I would say a word to her. She may have forgotten.
 I had a life. I think it is .. and I like her.
 She may have forgotten. I also have a brain and a heart.

 As she was already dead.
 If you still care. I would like to revisit.
 She may have forgotten. I had a life. I think it is .. and I like her.
 She may have forgotten.

 I also have a brain and a heart.
 As she was already dead. If you still care.
 I would like to revisit.
I would have been like.

p/s: Tajuk pun aku ta tau..sarikata aku google translate jer..tapi lagu n muzik video best touching :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment